background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Happy Birthday Daddy! William was so excited for it to be "Daddy's special DAY!" We talked aobut it and talked about it and talked about it ALL DAY LONG. Thank goodness John gets home on the early side. I'm not sure how much longer I could take it!

Daddy and his kiddos - William looking like a model posing

Cute of everyone
Apparently my son has squeezed in some modeling classes recently....


We've been furiously car shopping the last few days. I can only tell you that car shopping with a non stop talking 3 1/2 year old and a very active 15 month old is nothing but joy. It looks like I will be spending my date night budget for the next few months on hiring a sitter so we can car shop. Alone. Together. Without children in tow. It will be worth every penny.



The beautiful birthday cake William helped me to make
Singing happy birthday under the Happy Birthday Banner

Amelia enjoyed the cake very muchVery, very, very much!

William would hand John a present and say: "Here dad! This one is a beautiful NEW shirt! It's BLUE!" We're going to try and work on that before Christmas. I promise.
Here Dad! This one is new grilling tools!


After a yummy dinner of grilled hamburgers, we went out to test drive some new vehicles sans kiddos. So exciting and I'm sure it was just what John wanted!

No comments: