background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Update

Just a quick update. We've had a busy weekend. We made 2 cheesecakes, 4 pans of carmelitas, 2 zucchini breads, and we're done shopping for one whole side of the family. John worked on our cabinet project, we watched a movie together, went to church and attended the church's "Stone Soup" supper this evening. Are you impressed? We are.


Oh yeah, and William has slept through the night every night for the last week. Only, I've found a new series of books that I just can't get enough of and I'm staying up until all hours of the night to read more and more...I won't even tell you what time I went to bed the last few nights. Even more incredible, William would have slept until 8:15am this morning if it wasn't for daylights savings time! Stupid "falling back"....


Goodnight,

The Heidts


PS Happy birthday Uncle Mike!

No comments: