background

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

ReCap: Amelia 1 Year


One year dr appointment, one year pictures

We had our 1 year visit with the ped. about a month ago and I just can't get my life together to get it posted. We'll see how long this one sits before it finally gets posted*.

Not much has changed. Amelia is a big girl, topping the height charts at 31.25 inches. Amazingly, this is a gain of close to 2 inches since her 9 month appointment just three months ago. Her weight has dropped off some in the charts, which I think happened about this time for William also. She still gained 2 pounds over the last 3 months, but she is now in the 75% for weight instead of at the top of the chart. Fine by me. (Which puts her weight at 22 lbs 9 oz). The doctor is very pleased by her progress and didn't have any concerns. Nor do we. With William I sometimes felt like I was waiting for the other shoe to drop. Certainly it can't be all good, can it? This time I'm able to sit back and relax (some). I'm okay that we don't leave appointments with homework or things we need to work on. Luckily, I have my own private list of things in my head of skills I need to be working on with the kids. Good thing I took so many developmental psychology courses!

We also had Amelia's one year pictures done and they turned out GORGEOUS. Seriously amazing. A coworker of my mom does a little photography out of her house. So, I can't really recommend her unless you live in Minnesota. And know my mom. So, here are a few of my favorites:














*Answer: close to 2 months

No comments: